Columbia SC (Irmo area)

The  Columbia area has a lot to offer. The Northwest part of Columbia features The Harbison State Forest & The Saluda Shoals Park whch have a lot of adventures for all. Harbison State forest is more for the outdoor person with wooded trails for biking, walking or jogging. They also offer covered areas for family events, parties or a variety of social gatherings. Saluda Shoals is great for summer fun at the kid's water park, dog park, picnic areas and playground. Seven Oaks Park is a great place to get your kids involved in community sports. I played sports there growing up and my girls currently play soccer and enjoy the annual kid mud run, which they thoroughly enjoy. They also have areas for gatherings of all types.  You are minutes from Lake Murray where you can experience the lake action by jet ski, sail boat, cigarette boat, fishing, dinner  or call me to relax in your own back yard on the lake.  There are over 50 reasturants and 50+ retail stores to find anything you could possibly want. The #1 question I get are schools. I will let the Blue Ribbion & Magnet program speak for itself. Columbia is a great place to live.

Search Columbia SC (Irmo area) Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 458305
$29,500
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of ERA Wilder Realty CAROLINACON
Featured picture for the property 458313
$85,878
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of SC Real Estate Exchange CAROLINACON
Featured picture for the property 458306
$174,900
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Century 21 Vanguard CAROLINACON
Featured picture for the property 458304
$142,999
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of W Realty CAROLINACON
Featured picture for the property 458299
$299,990
Columbia, SC
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of eXp Realty Columbia CAROLINACON
Listing data provided by Consolidated MLS. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Updated Oct 17, 2018 2:05:am.

Today's Market Trends for Columbia SC (Irmo area) *

$246,490

0.03%

$96

0%

0.06%

September

August

-0.12%

-0.04%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable